Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Weekly update Friday May 9 2019

Weekly update Friday May 10 2019 

On Thursday we had a Catholic Sports Tournament. The Catholic sports tournament is when we get to choose between 4 sports. Hockey,Football,Netball and Riper rugby. I choose Football because it is my Favourite sport. As we were on the bus  I was so excited. Our first game was St James we just bet them 2-0 to us.  I scored the both of the goals. Then we had a bye which was lucky because we had some time to eat some lunch.  After we went over to pitch 7 it was my mum's team that were playing -unfortunately they lost. Then we had to verse them. One of my favourite thing in that game was when I skilled the whole team and scored.
















2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9, 20 September

Week 9 review My highlight of the week is production because all of these 6 weeks  have lead up to yesterday because we have been acting ...